Saturday, May 21, 2011

Greetings All

Hello all. I have finally given in and made one of these….Blogs… Of course why they call it a blog I’ll never know.  I swear humans come up with the strangest names for things. Like a doughnut for example. They don’t even look like nuts…But I digress.


Anyway, I  feel that perhaps sharing my life as a butler may actually be beneficial to you….lovely people. Perhaps you may even learn to do something right for a change. Of course I mean that in the politest way possible. After all, we can not all be one hell of a butler.


Seeing this is my first post I feel the need to tell you how this….blog…will work. Along with giving you little tidbits about my life as a butler, I will also be giving you little cleaning tips now and again.  Also, Saturdays will be Caturdays. After all who does love adorable pictures of cats....Well besides the young master of course....


I must go now….I feel I that I am about to be caught. The young master has already blocked most of my websites and it would be problematic if I lose this one as well….Ah icanhascheezburger I will miss you so……

One more thing, if you have any questions feel free to ask.


Until next time. Yours truly,

Sebastian Michaelis

No comments:

Post a Comment